English Boards > Support

HELp Required:!!

<< < (4/5) > >>

wawan:
Hello John,
I am having problem to setup iPhone to connect to the Server. SambaPos version 2.88. I have done what you said in this Forum:
1. In the Server, I created an iPhone user. iPhone is a member of Remote Desktop Users and Administrators.
2. SQL Express database.
3. In the Server, I run Samba.MessagingServer.exe (port 8080) and Samba.Presentation.exe. I got "Connected" status here before Terminal runs.
4. No Windows Firewall.
5. By using Mocha RDP in the iPhone, I can do a windows login to the Server with iPhone profile. The Administrator is having an active session in the Server. All good.
6. But when I run Samba.Presentation.Terminal.exe from the iPhone, Terminal crashes. Please refer to the attached files.

Where have I done wrong?

JohnS:
What happens when you log in from another computer as the iPhone user?
Where is the SambaSettings.txt file located for the iPhone user?

wawan:
Hi John,
When I log in from another computer with iPhone credential. Yes, I can login to Windows but I can not run Samba.Presentation.Terminal.exe, either. It crashes the same way as I login from iPhone.
When I run SambaPresentation.exe from iPhone user, I get the error as shown on the attachment. I use the same Connection String with the administrator. I have no problem to run SambaPresentation.exe from the administrator login name.

Each user has SambaSettings.txt file. For iPhone user, it is located in C:\Users\iPhone\AppData\Roaming\Ozgu Tech. I renamed, instead of deleting the original SambaSetting.txt to SambaSetting-Original.txt in the C:\ProgramData\Ozgu Tech\SambaPOS2 directory. I forgot to mention this to you in my earlier post.

Can you help me?
Yes, I am in the learning process, mate.

JohnS:
Change your connection string to

Data source=BlackPC\SQLEXPRESS; User Id=sa; Password= {whatever the password was that you set when installing SQL Express}

Did you follow this link exactly http://doc.sambapos.org/doku.php/tr/dbase/sql_server_2008_express_edition_nasil_kurulur

When you get to Server Configuration, you need to set SQL Server Browser to Automatic.

wawan:
Thanks a million, John. You are the best. Now I need to spend time to decorate the small screen with Product Items.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version